- May 10, 2020 at 11:15 am #8872
I have noticed that each market’s 24 hr prediction time is updated every hour. Right now is a particularly volatile time as it has been many times in the past. Any possibility on updating the predictions every 15 or 30 minutes instead of 1 hr?
- May 10, 2020 at 11:16 am #8873
This would help make decisions in times like these when things are volatile and changes happen rapidly.
- May 11, 2020 at 9:31 am #8875
Noting the time each prediction updates as well would help track changes
- May 11, 2020 at 9:35 am #8876
A plot showing the variance over time could also be helpful as one monitors each currency.
- May 11, 2020 at 12:29 pm #8877
Lastly, do the predictions take the other predictions into account? The BCH open trigger was made today with BTC projected with major decreases and the two have a great deal of correlation. Losses from that trade were 5.4% that went beyond stop loss
- May 11, 2020 at 12:53 pm #8878
This scenario has happened multiple times
- May 11, 2020 at 2:47 pm #8879Rob DParticipant
Price target as opposed to a percentage change would be more informative as well
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.