- October 31, 2019 at 10:28 am #6229
In your Auto Trade Dashboard, you will now find an option to select BTC-BETA as a pair. This will follow the BTC-BETA signal based on the new anomaly detection model.
Please be aware this is newly released and is in beta. Accordingly, we recommend you monitor the trades closely and report any issues.
BTC Beta information: https://crypto-ml.com/bitcoin-trading-with-machine-learning-anomaly-detection/
Auto Trade Dashboard: https://crypto-ml.com/auto-trade-dashboard/
- November 9, 2019 at 3:57 am #6283CrypterParticipant
I am autotrading BTC, if I want to also autotrade BTC-BETA, do I just open a second account?
- November 9, 2019 at 5:22 am #6284martyfParticipant
you could do that, but you can also just hit the “pause auto trade”, and then the options will show up to select btc-beta.
- November 9, 2019 at 10:08 pm #6287
@martyf, you are correct. You can pause and select another pair (BTC-BETA) or utilize a separate account.
Additionally, near the top of our development team’s worklist is adding portfolio support.
This will allow you to Auto Trade multiple pairs through one account on a percentage basis. There are many complexities in this, so it is being accordingly researched and validated. An update shall follow on this soon.
- November 10, 2019 at 10:57 am #6292kwParticipant
Hey admin, that’s great to hear about the portfolio support! Will you also be switching the other pairs to the beta model as well?
- November 13, 2019 at 10:58 am #6309
@kw, yes. The expectation is to retire existing 3.5 models and replace them all with the 4.0 version. This is contingent on a successful beta period for BTC which will likely run through middle of December.
- November 10, 2019 at 11:05 am #6293matthew55Participant
“upvote” for the request from @kw 🙂
And hope to see the portfolio support live soon!
- November 13, 2019 at 10:56 am #6308
- November 16, 2019 at 12:21 pm #6361matthew55Participant
Do you already have a possible ETA for such a feature?
Thank you, Matteo
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.