Home Community Crypto, Trading, Investing, and Technology Auto Trade Now Available

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      adminadmin
      Keymaster

Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce the Auto Trader membership is now available.

This will allow you to connect your exchange to Crypto-ML so that trades are executed automatically when a Crypto-ML signal is generated for the crypto of your choice.

Full details: https://crypto-ml.com/auto-trade/

The Crypto-ML team has been utilizing this functionality for nearly a year (allowing for ample production testing), but due to regulatory uncertainty, the public release has been held back.

Introductory Promotion

As promised, Auto Trader will be launched as a free upgrade for existing paid members. That is, it is temporarily the same price as the Trader membership at $19/month.

The Auto Trader membership has all of the features of the Trader membership but gives you the option to enable Auto Trade. We recommend upgrading your membership now to lock in this price and gain the option to use Auto Trade features.

Upgrading your membership will:

– Give you immediate access to Auto Trade
      – Lock in your price
      – Give you access to future upgrades

You can upgrade your membership here: https://crypto-ml.com/auto-trader-membership/

**This will replace your existing membership, so it’s not an add-on.

Supported Exchanges

Currently, Auto Trade supports Coinbase Pro. See this link for regional support: https://www.coinbase.com/global

Binance will be added shortly with additional being researched.

Feedback

Please let us know your questions and thoughts here.

Thank you for being a member!

Participant

Is it possible for you to share the test results?

And also, a Video on how to do the trade or configure the Auto trade bot, After paying $$ for membership, If we get to know that this is not easy as we thought, then I’m afraid, it isn’t the right experience your customers would like to get.

adminadmin
        Keymaster

Hi @sravanupadrasta–great question.

Yes, we can share the results. They will be in terms of slippage from the signal to the actual trade execution, which was virtually flawless. The trades themselves are noted on the Trade History page: https://crypto-ml.com/trade-history/

As far as the video, that should be available within a couple of days.

But, configuring the exchange is actually very easy. There are step-by-step screenshots here: https://crypto-ml.com/auto-trade/

In terms of the experience, we’d recommend most people try the Trader membership free for 30 days to get a feel for the platform. If you like it and decide you want it to trade on your behalf, then you can upgrade to the Auto Trader membership.

Participant

This is great!, Thanks a lot for the quick response.

I would like to try my hands on this new feature.

And Congratulations on the release of your new feature too.

Participant

If we have more than one Coinbase Pro account is it possible for us to setup AutoTrade on both (e.g. one for Bitcoin, one for Litecoin) or does it only support one member, one exchange right now?

adminadmin
        Keymaster

As of now, it is one account. But there could be value in having separate accounts for running separate crypto. This item has been added for review. Thank you for the question.

Participant

I’d join auto trading right now, but since my country (Brazil) is restricted on Coinbase Pro I’ll have to wait for the Binance compatibility to be released first.

Hope you’ll keep us posted on that!

Awesome job as always

JustinJustin

Bummer about the restriction, @maiconerd!

But you don’t need to wait to sign up…

You’re on the Trader membership so you can upgrade to the Auto Trader now for the same price and just not use the auto trade feature yet. That’ll lock in the price for you.

And then as soon as we roll out Binance, you’ll get access to it.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Participant

Ok, so the “Auto Trader” subscription will replace my “Trader” subscription ? When I click the upgrade link the website asks for my credit card again, even though I already have a recurrent billing set up

JustinJustin

Yes, I see what you’re saying. Our wording is confusing…we’ll get this clarified ASAP.

You are correct…Auto Trader *replaces* Trader. So no net increase in price, you just switch subscriptions.

Participant

Hi Admin,

One more question, I’m actually from Canada, and Coinbase pro is displaying a message that trading is not available in my region for USD pairs, So what would happen in my case if I upgrade to Auto-trader membership? Will, it somehow does the trade in USD, or it will choose USDC for trading?

Thanks,
      Sravan Upadrasta

adminadmin
        Keymaster

We found a limitation on submitting buy orders for non-USD trades.

We are working this now by adding USDC and other prominent currencies. We should have an update on this midweek.

The sell side does not have this limitation.

Participant

Unfortunately I received an email telling me that the “Crypto-ML Auto Trade Order Failed”.

The error message was: “size is too accurate. Smallest unit is 0.00000001”.

My Coinbase Pro account is denominated in EUR, could that be something to do with it?

There was some ambiguity in the documentation about whether Auto Trade would only use USD or would use any Fiat…

Participant

I’m experiencing the same issue with a GBP account on Coinbase

adminadmin
        Keymaster

@Gryphonn and @joe1pratt, thank you for sharing the information and sorry for the issue.

We saw a couple of warnings/errors on the backend of a few accounts. By tonight, we will have these issues resolved or proper guidance in place.

We will support multiple or all fiat currencies and USDC, but it appears all issues were related to non-USD trades and non-US based accounts.

Participant

Hi There,
      We will you be sending out a notice to members once integration with Binance is available?

JustinJustin

Hi @quantum, absolutely! You (and everyone) will receive email when it is ready. We’ll put a notice out on the forum as well.

Binance has some great features, so we’re excited to get it rolling.

DanielDaniel
      Participant

Hi,

What happens if a user manually make a trade while the auto trade is active?

Will the auto trade only execute trades when a buy/sell signal is fired?

adminadmin
        Keymaster

@Daniel, thank you for the question.

If you have Auto Trade enabled, yes, it will only fire if a trade alert occurs. It will use all available funds to execute the trade. If none exist, then it will simply provide a message that funds are unavailable.

So, users can manually trade even with Auto Trade enabled.

Here’s an example:

– You enable BTC-USD pair for Auto Trade.
        – You have 1 BTC in your account.
        – Auto Trade issues a “SELL” for BTC. Auto Trade automatically and immediately sells your 1 BTC for USD.

Here’s that same example with a manual trade:

– You enable BTC-USD pair for Auto Trade.
        – You have 1 BTC in your account.
        – You want to take some profit early, so you sell 0.5 BTC manually.
        – Later, Auto Trade issues a “SELL” for BTC. Auto Trade automatically and immediately sells your remaining 0.5 BTC for USD.

Does that help answer?

DanielDaniel
          Participant

Hi, yes that clarifies things. Thanks for the answer.

Participant

Hi, i would like to trade under my business name but Coinbase pro do not allow it – I need to use Coinbase prime. Do you support Coinbase prime?

Otherwise do you have an ETA for Binance?

adminadmin
        Keymaster

Hello @cryptologic, we have not had Coinbase Prime in scope but can review.

However, Binance support will certainly be released sooner. We hope to provide a date within the week.

Participant

Hi, when I first activate the account – should my $ be in BTC or USDC? Last trade according to history was SELL so I assume it should be in USDC in preparation for the next BUY – is this correct?

adminadmin
        Keymaster

Yes, exactly.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.