- February 11, 2020 at 11:15 am #7584
We are pleased to announce the release of Binance.US as a new connection option.
For customers in the US, this will give you fees that are approximately 5x cheaper than Coinbase Pro.
Please find full detail here: https://crypto-ml.com/binance-us-now-available-auto-trade/
1. Visit your Auto Trade Dashboard
2. If you currently have it enabled with another exchange, Pause Auto Trade
3. Go to the Configure Exchange API page
4. Select Binance.US
5. Follow the Binance API Instructions here: https://crypto-ml.com/auto-trade/#How_to_Connect_Your_Exchange
Though we have thoroughly tested our Binance.US API connection, we will leave it in a beta state for the next month. If you run into any issues, please let us know on the Community Forums or by reaching us at Contact Support.
- February 11, 2020 at 12:55 pm #7589Marc108Participant
Awesome, thank you! Can you add the USD pair as well, BTCUSD is significantly more liquid than BTCUSDT
- February 11, 2020 at 1:55 pm #7590
- February 11, 2020 at 10:27 pm #7595jghoshdaParticipant
When do you expect the BTC/USD will be added?
- February 12, 2020 at 1:03 pm #7598jghoshdaParticipant
Can we trade multiple pairs using auto trader? That will make the service really worthwhile for the long run in terms of better overall return and risk diversification.
- February 12, 2020 at 1:20 pm #7599
USD is now available as a trading pair on Binance.us.
As for multiple pairs, that will be our “Portfolio Management” feature. This is a larger and more complex feature, but it is one of the most requested items and is on our roadmap.
- February 12, 2020 at 5:51 pm #7605ConwaydddParticipant
Awesome team. Great job we all appreciate the progress. Much hype for portfolio management!
- February 13, 2020 at 6:25 am #7617naturelookerParticipant
Can we use three exchanges simultaneously? Say trade ETH on coinbase, BTC on binance and BCH on binance us?
- February 18, 2020 at 12:00 pm #7652LeoTheLionParticipant
Does CryptoML yet have a referral ID for binance US?
- February 19, 2020 at 11:22 am #7662
@naturelooker, no, unfortunately, this is not yet available. However, we will be developing the “Portfolio Management” feature that will allow you to trade multiple coins at the same time. There is not a firm timeline yet, but please look for additional updates as this moves forward.
All referral codes can be found here: https://crypto-ml.com/getting-started-guide/#What_exchange_should_I_use_for_trading
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.