Home Community Trade Signal Discussion BTC beta firing more buy signals?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I just want to confirm that I’m reading the new btc beta correctly. It looks like its still firing buy signals (anomalies detected in the upwards direction) well into this move.

is it reasonable to interpret these signals as the algo predicting there will be a reasonable move, even after this price action? (re-entry points).

Or should these be considered continuation signals…

perhaps this is just semantics. Just curious what the devs think of these types of signals.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Avatarmartyf.
      Justin Justin

Yes, exactly–you’re reading it properly. The upward pulses are detected bullish anomalies. This means it is expecting price to go up further.

In terms of semantics, that’s a little tougher.

It definitely is suggesting continuation of the trend.

If you missed the first entry, you could consider hopping in at the second spike. However, it’s going to be riskier than getting in on the first. There’s, of course, risk with sitting out too.

But this is exactly the point of this graph…it’s giving you the opportunity to weigh the risk of getting in even if you missed the initial call.

Here’s how I would personally look at…

The Market Index is positive.
      We’ve had a batch of bullish anomalies.
      The 9K level is imminent. I think if it pierces 9K, we could see a large leap up.

I would personally hop in if I wasn’t already.

But I’d also set my stop loss so that if we get a hard bounce off of 9K, I don’t feel too much pain.

I’m curious what others think about this level too.

Community Advocate
      Participant

Totally agreed, this is a make or break level. It will not likely sit still here for long, and probably move quickly when it decides to move. I would do the same, stop loss maybe around 8500 give or take. If I weren’t doing the autotrade, that is.

Participant

fascinating that the old model just called for closing the long

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.