Home Community Crypto-ML Roadmap, Feature, and Suggestions BTC Model Updated with Recent Learnings (6-7K Channeling)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      admin admin
      Keymaster

The new architecture of the 5.x series made for a simple swap and upgrade of the deepnet model. The new version now has the recent trade patterns to consider, namely the 6-7K channeling and sharp drops that have occurred.

The model precision has increased as well. Please refer to member dashboard for detail.

Participant

Sounds great. I have noticed that the mobile website has not been updating since around 3/24, any idea what I could do to fix this?

Participant

In addition, I saw that anomaly detection was replaced by the 24 hr change prediction. Is the 24 hr change prediction created on the basis of anomaly detection?

Justin Justin

Hi, in regard to the website not updating…there was a change in the caching at our server level that was causing a whole set of problems. That caching has since been turned off for logged-in users, however, your browser may still be holding onto cache related to it.

If you’re not getting updates, you might try clearing cache for crypto-ml.com from your browser. On desktop Chrome, you can hold Ctrl and hit the refresh button. That does a hard refresh. If you need any help on this, let me know.

In regard to the 24-hour item, yes–you are correct! We will have more info out on it shortly.

Community Advocate
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.