- April 9, 2019 at 10:22 am #3756
The Crypto-ML Trade Meter gives a visualization for how the machine learning is processing trade data. Find out how to use it in this post:
We have a general goal of providing more data visually. The current Market Index and Trade Meter charts are a step in this direction. Let us know what else you’d like to see.
Fundamentally, when the Trade Meter crosses zero, an action will be triggered. But there is a little more nuance to it than that. Here’s the detail:
- When Strength crosses from negative to positive, a BUY signal will be generated
- When Strength begins approaching negative from positive, a SELL signal may be generated
Notice that the SELL signal may occur before Strength becomes negative. This is a result of the Crypto-ML 2.0 Model enhancements, which effectively gave our machine learning models discretion on closing trades early if the market is moving against the trade.
Secondarily, the Trade Meter can be read as follows:
- The higher (positive) the Strength value, the more likely prices will go up.
- The lower (negative) the Strength value, the more likely prices will go down.
Last, don’t try to anticipate the signals. Explanation for this is in the article.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.