Home Community Crypto, Trading, Investing, and Technology Crypto Trading ROI Calculator

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      adminadmin
      Keymaster

Hello everyone,

We have a new calculator posted: https://crypto-ml.com/trading-bot-roi-calculator/

It will help you understand the numbers behind your trading venture, giving you 3 years of projections for income and expense.

If you have any questions about the calculator, please let us know.

JustinJustin

There are some findings noted at the bottom of the page and in the video, but I can tell you, changing the “trade quantity” and “exchange fee” fields give such surprising results.

I hope you all enjoy and learn from it–I certainly did.

If there’s anything else you’d like to see in a calculator form, let us know. It’s all about the numbers!

Community Advocate
      Participant

This is a useful tool, thanks! Considering the difference that fees make, do you know if there is enough liquidity on BinanceUS to switch from Coinbase? Would love to get those fees down.

Participant

Also, it would useful to include taxes in the calculator, as those can really eat away profits as well.

JustinJustin

Hi @kw, yes the exchange fees were super eye-opening. We tried connecting to Binance.us with our current API, but it doesn’t work. So we will instead add Binance.us as a new “supported exchange.” The guts are all the same, so we should have that available very soon.

In terms of taxes, it ends up being too complicated for that sort of calculator (variance by income, country, and taxes are tracked on a per-trade basis). Given that tax is applied to any income–which is why companies report earnings before income tax, depreciation, and amortization–we thought it best to leave off for now. Though I agree, it would be good to see. Maybe we can have a calculator specific to taxes.

Community Advocate
      Participant

I think a simple capital gains tax percentage box that allows the user to enter their tax rate might be sufficient.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.