- May 31, 2020 at 2:59 am #9012XiahdehParticipant
A small message to inform you that you forgot to record in the history the orders of May 15, 2020.
As a reminder :
– Auto-ML Trade Alert – BTC-USD-A – May 15, 2020 03:50 UTC
Trigger Open Long
– Auto-ML Trade Alert – BTC-USD-A – May 15, 2020 20:35 UTC
Trigger Close Long
- May 31, 2020 at 8:46 am #9016adminKeymaster
You are correct and this has been fixed.
Of note, there is an audit performed at the end of each month to assist in catching such items.
- May 31, 2020 at 8:52 pm #9018kwParticipant
IMO this process should be automated. Seems like the perfect task for a computer.
- June 1, 2020 at 12:18 pm #9024XiahdehParticipant
Thank you for your reply !
- June 3, 2020 at 10:09 pm #9050JustinModerator
@kw, yes–I am of the opinion now it should be automated.
We approached it by hand for the accountability of writing down and reviewing every trade. There is still value to performing this activity as a team. But at this point, in order to avoid human error, it does make sense to automate.
- June 4, 2020 at 11:42 am #9052kwParticipant
@Justin Glad to hear you agree.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.