Home Community Crypto-ML Roadmap and Feature Suggestions Feature and information suggestion

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar funky13 6 months ago.

• Author
    funky13
    Participant

Features suggestion:
    – Kind of push notification, e.g. by a closed telegram group in which you just put your trade notifications or a mobile app or something similar
    – Signals for more crypto coins, maybe the top 20 or 50 coins
    – Short term signals with higher frequency, one or two trades per day
    – Some more statics about crypto market, ideas: crypto forecast for next week, best trading months, other historic statistics, (social media) market sentiment, links to further coin information maybe outside of crypto-ml
    – visual market trend indicator

I know that some of them may not be easy to achieve.

Information suggestion (for customers):
    – Updated combinded strategy results (in trade history page)
    – General advices like “how to behave (with other coins) if BTC sell signal is arriving”. Inform on how long it’s taking on average until your signals are taking effect. For example if BTC sell signal is arriving, inform how much time is left to sell.
    – Do’s and don’ts for beginners – to make beginners life easier so they do not make common mistakes like not setting a SL, trading without diversification and so on
    – some background information about your ml techniques like what data you are analysing (market rates, news, events, social media and so on)

I hope that helps to improve and to make crypto-ml even better.

Justin
    Justin
    Participant

Hi, these are killer suggestions and we will review internally and build into the backlog.

A few responses:

– Push notifications: this is in the works for mobile and I agree they are sorely needed!

– I love the statistics idea! Great concept and definitely data we have (especially considering our proprietary data sets).

– For the visualizations, I agree–the more visuals the better. We did add the visual of the Market Index to the Member Dashboard, but this could certainly be expanded.

– In terms of the short-term trades, this is definitely something we have in place on the Invest-ML (non-crypto side), though that is not public yet. We just have yet to find a highly reliable option for crypto. When we let the ML do its thing, it always leans toward swing trading (rather than day trading). But as soon as we release the Auto Trading feature, we definitely want to revisit higher frequency trades.

– The “Combined Strategy” is up to date. Since we’re in a Bear market (according to the Market Index), only Short triggers would count. We haven’t had a single Short call in 2019 yet!

– In terms of our ML approach, there are a couple of posts that provide some insight:

1) https://crypto-ml.com/how-to-use-machine-learning-to-trade-bitcoin-and-crypto/

2) https://medium.com/@jagesso/how-to-predict-bitcoin-price-with-machine-learning-1f88eaaaa507

Thanks again @funky13. Yours is exactly the sort of post that makes this all worthwhile!

funky13
    Participant

Hi Justin,
    Thanks for the positive response and the links – that helps to get some more details about your service. I’m looking forward to get some great new features in future. Regarding the “combined strategy” I was wrong as I interpreted it as a combination of all coins and didn’t recognize that it’s a combination of BTC long and short.
    Cheers,
    Mark

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.