- January 14, 2020 at 2:39 pm #7117JustinModerator
EurekaHedge (https://www.eurekahedge.com/) published their report on 2019 hedge fund performance.
– Hedge funds averaged a 6.96% return for 2019.
– S&P500, on the other hand, was up 28.9%.
– Performance fees averaged 14.8%.
Does anyone here have a different perspective on these numbers?
I’ve always enjoyed reading about the people and systems behind hedge funds, but these results are pretty shocking.
For further reading:
- January 15, 2020 at 8:44 am #7142Rob DParticipant
All about passive ETFs now, which some think may exacerbate a market downturn. We will find out eventually!
- January 15, 2020 at 10:58 am #7144JustinModerator
Exactly! I’ve largely moved to ETFs for my long-term accounts. We’ll see.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.