- December 3, 2019 at 3:50 am #6659KroidParticipant
I want to see the signals not only as an html-page in the browser, but also as json through api-calls. I trade on the deribit exchange and I want to open/close orders not manually but automatically. What do you think about it?
- December 3, 2019 at 8:37 am #6660NickParticipant
I’d like to see this as well!
- December 4, 2019 at 10:38 am #6667jessica.cryptoModerator
Hello and thank you for the suggestion! This is possible and something we provide for partners already.
I’ve added it to our list!
- January 22, 2020 at 3:35 pm #7310zyangParticipant
When do you expect your API will be ready for public access? In might make a script for Gmail API to catch Crypto-ML signals in the meantime if your API won’t be released soon.
- January 22, 2020 at 8:38 pm #7313
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.