- October 23, 2019 at 9:29 pm #6187zzczznnParticipant
Hi, just a quick query.
I have upgraded my account but it seems that the iOS client has not been released yet.
So my question is, will you send msg to my Chinese mobile number (+86)? If not, is there any way that I can be informed in time?
Thanks for your help in advance~
- October 24, 2019 at 12:48 am #6188matthew55Participant
I guess what you can do is working with the emails
They’re sent in real time, and they LL have the same subject
Possibly there’s some service out there which filters those emails (Gmail does) and, maybe, send you an SMS or other type of notifications
Years ago Google itself used to allow it, but right now I’m not completely sure
Hope it helps 😉
- October 24, 2019 at 1:06 pm #6190adminKeymaster
Hello. Outside of Android mobile alerts, the notifications are sent immediately by email.
As @matthew55 has suggesting, setting up rules and filters may help display these emails prominently or trigger additional workflows.
Our team is exploring other notification options and iOS app as well.
- October 24, 2019 at 7:16 pm #6194
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.