- September 8, 2019 at 6:38 pm #5740adminKeymaster
Hello @wahnker. We have also been monitoring BCH closely due to this unusual behavior which you have observed.
It is not stuck, but it is generating “Strength” values that are only changing in the hundredths. Currently, the Strength value is at -0.027.
It is very slowly moving toward zero and may initiate a buy signal depending on how price moves.
- September 8, 2019 at 8:18 pm #5742
Good to know thanks!
- September 12, 2019 at 1:56 pm #5834adminKeymaster
As an update, the values have stayed very small relative to past values, so we’ve “zoomed in” on the BCH number. This will give a better visual indicator and also maintain consistency.
- September 12, 2019 at 7:23 pm #5837
Nice! Much easier to see now. It might also be nice to just print the numbers directly in the chart, so you don’t have to hover your mouse to see them (which doesn’t always work when they get close to zero).
- September 13, 2019 at 5:19 pm #5846JustinModerator
Numbers on the chart would be good! We messed around with this today–I expected we could have it live in a matter of minutes, but it turns out to be fairly awkward. We’re using charts.js for data visualization, which is great for most things.
At a minimum, we can just get the numbers posted in a table below the meter.
- September 8, 2019 at 10:35 am #5737
It seems that BCH is stuck at zero and has been for a couple days. What is going on?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.