Home Community Trade Signal Discussion Is BCH stuck?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

It seems that BCH is stuck at zero and has been for a couple days. What is going on?

adminadmin
      Keymaster

Hello @wahnker. We have also been monitoring BCH closely due to this unusual behavior which you have observed.

It is not stuck, but it is generating “Strength” values that are only changing in the hundredths. Currently, the Strength value is at -0.027.

It is very slowly moving toward zero and may initiate a buy signal depending on how price moves.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by adminadmin.
      Participant

Good to know thanks!

adminadmin
      Keymaster

As an update, the values have stayed very small relative to past values, so we’ve “zoomed in” on the BCH number. This will give a better visual indicator and also maintain consistency.

Participant

Nice! Much easier to see now. It might also be nice to just print the numbers directly in the chart, so you don’t have to hover your mouse to see them (which doesn’t always work when they get close to zero).

Participant

I agree!

Even more on mobile, where it’s really hard (at least for me) to figure out the precise values 🙂

JustinJustin

Numbers on the chart would be good! We messed around with this today–I expected we could have it live in a matter of minutes, but it turns out to be fairly awkward. We’re using charts.js for data visualization, which is great for most things.

At a minimum, we can just get the numbers posted in a table below the meter.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.