- October 16, 2019 at 11:26 am #6126JustinModerator
As part of continued performance and security tuning, there have been challenges for users with our Sign In at https://crypto-ml.com/signin/, whereby you attempt to sign in, but are instead redirected to a logged-out version of the Member Dashboard or an error screen which may show something similar to “Too many redirects.”
This can happen both on the website and the mobile app.
This issue has been resolved, however, your browser may still be caching a redirect and therefore you still have access trouble.
If you are still facing trouble, you may:
1) Temporarily use Incognito Mode on your browser or use another browser. Your main browser should release the cache by itself in the next couple of days.
2) Delete the cache of crypto-ml.com. Most browsers allow you to delete site-specific cache. One resource: https://7labs.io/tips-tricks/clear-site-specific-cookies-cache.html
3) If you are using the mobile app, you can reinstall the app or delete app-specific cache. One resource: https://www.androidcentral.com/how-and-when-clear-app-cache-or-data-android
We apologize for the trouble with this. Please let us know if any such troubles persist.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.