Home Community Crypto-ML Roadmap and Feature Suggestions May/June Roadmap and Upcoming Features

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Justin Justin 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Since the last roadmap update, we have been unfortunately sidetracked by the Stripe credit card processing issue. Now that it is behind us, it’s time to double down on the roadmap ahead.

Here’s a summary of what we’re working on.

1. Deploy new disclosures and processes to comply with NFA/CTFC regulations. As previously mentioned, Crypto-ML is now officially registered as a Commodity Trading Advisor. This will allow us to finally release Auto Trading.

2. Auto Trade re-validation and testing.

3. Android app: enhance link opening.

4. iOS app release.

5. Unified short/long day-trading signal model.

6. Continued work on the expansion to forex and futures via Invest-ML.

Prior update here: https://crypto-ml.com/community/topic/crypto-ml-upcoming-features-march-2019-update/

Please share your thoughts and feedback here!

Xiahdeh
    Participant

Good job.
    Very excited about auto-trading.
    Which broker will you support ? Coinbase Pro, Kraken ?

Justin
      Justin
      Participant

Thank you @xiahdeh. Currently, we support Coinbase Pro (though not released yet to the public). Do you use Kraken?

Xiahdeh
        Participant

Yes, I have been using Kraken for a long time.
        But it’s perfect, I’m going to create a Coinbase Pro account only for auto-trade 😉
        Good luck for the release.

Xiahdeh
        Participant

I just sign up on Coinbase Pro.
        From european region, Coinbase Pro don’t accept trade with USD/BTC pair ! So sad.

Add Kraken for auto-trading can be a good solution.

admin
        admin
        Keymaster

Thank you for testing and that is too bad. We will add Kraken to the list.

maiconerd
    Participant

Coinbase Pro wouldn’t really benefit those outside USA.

Are you considering Binance ? Most auto-trading/signal services almost always support Binance, not sure if because of their good liquidity or if it has something to do with a good API mechanism or something like that…

admin
      admin
      Keymaster

Coinbase actually supports quite a few countries at different levels, many sufficient for Auto Trading: https://www.coinbase.com/global

But yes, Binance does seem to have good and broad API support. It is on our list as well.

maiconerd
        Participant

It does support 103 countries, yes, but not all of them allow to hold fiat. For most of these 103 countries, they will only allow the “Convert” feature (crypto to crypto) meaning you wouldn’t be able to close your trades on a fiat currency. That includes all of Asia (except Singapore), all of Africa, Australia and NZ, most countries on Central America and all of South America (except Chile).

I’m not sure about the demographics of the majority of Crypto-ML clients base, maybe users in these restricted areas don’t even amount to a very considerable share of your clients, but as a Brazil user I would very much appreciate a less restrictive exchange.

But anyway, as long as these API integration projects are still in development, I’m very satisfied to keep using Crypto-ML calls manually.

This is one of the best crypto projects I’ve seen so far. Very innovative, awesome team and great community participation.

Wish your team the best

Justin
        Justin
        Participant

Hi again @maiconerd–this is an amazing note. Thanks so much for the support. This is a challenging industry, so notes like this go a long way.

And agreed, there are a lot of different limitations on a country-by-country basis.

We do have a very broad global customer set, so it is there to add in the best exchanges to meet global needs. We’ll review the details of what each supports, prioritize, and get an update back out asap.

Gryphonn
    Participant

When auto trading is eventually released will it only work for the USD/Crypto pairs or is the intention that it will be able to handle EUR and GBP as well on Coinbase Pro?

Justin
      Justin
      Participant

This is a good question. As I understand it, the API uses the funds in the account regardless of the denominations. But I need to check with development to better understand this scenario.

To date, our usage has been in USD pairs.

Volter
    Participant

Very nice.

Any plans to support other cryptocurrency exchanges? i.e: Binance, Kraken, Poloniex… The technical aspects around offering support for the biggest exchanges out there is not extremely complex. Was Coinbase Pro chosen because of the regulatory aspect?

Will support for major cryptocurrency exchanges be on a future roadmap?

Justin
      Justin
      Participant

Hi @volter, yes–this seems to be the #1 request and is doable. We have it on our roadmap to add additional exchanges.

Yes, Coinbase Pro was initially chosen for a variety of reasons, but we will expand. Binance and Kraken are on the list.

Is there a particular exchange you prefer?

Volter
        Participant

Binance, Poloniex, and Kraken (in that order) would be nice to have 🙂

sodium
    Participant

Kraken please!

arkhos
    Participant

Bittrex please

admin
      admin
      Keymaster

Noted, thank you.

Daniel
    Daniel
    Participant

Hey,

Could you elaborate more on the auto trade? A few points I’m wondering:

– Will the auto trade work with Market Order or Limit Orders, maybe both?
    – Will we be able to specify how much money we want to invest and in which crypto?
    – How much will the auto trader subscription be?

Thanks for the hard work.

Best Regards,

Daniel

admin
      admin
      Keymaster

Hi @Daniel, thanks for the note.

1. Auto Trade functions on Market Order. There are some pros and cons of using Limits vs Markets. With Coinbase Pro, we’ve had very precise executions–typically to the penny. Testing will be required on other exchanges.

2. This is the point where the is a lot of variance and complexity in handling between exchanges. The cleanest way is to have Auto Trade utilize 100% of the funds for 1 crypto in a given exchange. This is how Auto Trade currently works.

Therefore, as an example, you may open a Coinbase Pro account specifically for Auto Trade and fund it with $10,000. In our interface, you connect to your account and then choose to trade Bitcoin. Whenever a BUY is issued for BTC, it will purchase with full balance. When a SELL is generated, it will completely liquidate the position.

3. At launch (confirmed for June now) it will be a free upgrade for existing Trader members who choose to upgrade. That price will be locked for those members. For people who sign up after June, the price will move higher and is to be determined.

I hope that helps and great questions. More info to come.

Would you mind also please sharing the exchange you prefer?

Daniel
        Daniel
        Participant

Thanks for clarifying. I prefer to trade on Coinbase Pro.

naturelooker
    Participant

Just wondering if you could explain #5. Will short signals be available for ETH? Will “day-trading” be any different than the current model?

Justin
      Justin
      Participant

Hi @naturelooker, #5 is currently in the machine learning development stage. That is the model and mechanism for generating alerts. The user interface is yet to be determined, but yes–it would be different than current signals. We are experimenting with a few solutions but it’s probably too early to really detail out how this will work from a customer’s perspective.

I’m particularly excited about this feature though. It will become the key focus once Auto Trade goes live.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.