Home Community Crypto-ML Roadmap, Feature, and Suggestions Member Dashboard Updated

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      admin admin
      Keymaster

Everyone, a revised version of the Member Dashboard has been deployed. If you face any issues or have any concerns, please report them here or to our Support.

Thank you.

Participant

It’s a much cleaner UI than before. Looks nice!

Participant

Nice!

For some reason on the anomaly chart, i see a data point on the far right showing 12-30-99

Participant

Is it right, that “Crypto-ML Market Index” is no longer visible for free members?

admin admin
      Keymaster

@martyf, that data point bug has also been observed in our testing. It is not in the chart data set, so there is an issue with rendering. It also appears intermittently. This is being investigated.

@Kaiser
      , the charts are still visible for free members. This tests fine on our end. Can you please let us know which browser you are using?

Participant

Pardon me. The chart works fine. 😀 I am new to this site and mixed something up. Keep up the good work. 🙂 I also like the new design.

admin admin
      Keymaster

Thank you for confirming. It may have been a caching issue. Glad it is proper for you now.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.