Home Community Crypto-ML Roadmap and Feature Suggestions Mobile app sign in trouble?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by admin admin 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

After our recent security and performance upgrades, some users have experienced issues with signing in to the mobile app.

If you’re having any issues, please ensure you are running the latest version by visiting the App Store and searching for Crypto-ML or going directly here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptoml&hl=en_US

If you are still having issues, please uninstall the app and reinstall. There may be lingering cache files that need to be cleared.

matthew55
    Participant

I’m not having problems to sign in, but the new mobile app is extremely slow on my Galaxy S7… It takes several seconds to load, and every single time I decide to open a new page, I have to wait (a lot) because it seems to get stuck or crash…

Also, a very annoying thing, is that if I rotate my phone (I had so switch from portrait to landscape in order to send you this message, because otherwise the text box exceeded the visible area) I’m redirected every single time to the Member Dashboard, which means I lose every thing I was doing (like… I had to write this message twice)

Hope you can have a look and try to fix these things 🙂

Thank you, Matteo

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Hello @matthew55, thank you for the note. We actually have an S7 in our lab for QA. It should not get stuck or crash, so we will certainly investigate.

Regarding the rotation, yes, this has been observed and is officially filed as a bug. It is very annoying.

Thank you for sending this information. We’ll get it worked out for you and everyone else.

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Hello @matthew55, thank you for the note. We actually have an S7 in our lab for QA. It should not get stuck or crash, so we will certainly investigate.

Regarding the rotation, yes, this has been observed and is officially filed as a bug. It is very annoying.

Thank you for sending this information. We’ll get it worked out for you and everyone else.

matthew55
    Participant

May be important to mention that I’ve installed (I’m using) your app within the space created by the Secure Folder app:

https://www.samsungknox.com/en/solutions/personal-apps/secure-folder

Is it possible this is the reason for the very slow interface?

Thank you again for your help, Matteo

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

@matthew55, thank you for the additional information. This helps. And yes, Secure Folder will slow down certain functions. It also limits our app’s ability to cache, which will result in slower performance.

That said, there are certain screens we’d like to see better performance from (typically complex ones like the Member Dashboard), while certain other screens are very responsive. We have general app performance enhancements in the backlog as well as an open investigation item related to your report.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.