- January 24, 2020 at 3:31 pm #7339Rob DParticipant
Coinbase allows up to 5 portfolios, each with their own separate api keys, I wonder if you might allow multiple autotrades, such that you could autotrade btc in one portfolio, bch in the next, ltc in another, etc. Might be worth launching that together with anomaly detection versions of the other coins. Thanks for considering!
- January 25, 2020 at 7:42 am #7341kwParticipant
Wow! I didn’t know about Coinbase multiple portfolios. This is perfect and exactly what I have wanted for a long time, as I like to experiment with a different strategies. Thanks for the info!
- January 27, 2020 at 1:36 pm #7347matthew55Participant
Yes, I agree it would be a very great addition to the current platform…
Actually, I also think they’re already working on something to do exactly the same, but maybe thx to Coinbase and this new feature it will be even easier/faster to implement such a thing in Crypto ML 😉
- January 27, 2020 at 2:05 pm #7352JustinModerator
Wow, I wasn’t aware of that either. Interesting feature and something we can potentially leverage. Thanks for sharing.Community Advocate
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.