Community Trade Signal Discussion [Trader Membership] Multiple threads in Auto-trade

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by daam37 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful
    daam37
    Participant

Hi,

I’ll like to know if in your roadmap you are planning to integrate more exchanges for the auto-trade functionality.

It’d be great to setup different pairs through different exchanges. So, for example, I could follow the auto-trade signals of LTC/USDC in Binance and BTC/USDC in Coinbase Pro.

CoinbasePro only allow one account for individual.

Thanks,

Helpful
        Up
        Down
        Not Helpful
        wahnker
        Participant

I would like to be able to automatically trade multiple pairs. So maybe you could allocate a percentage of your account to each pair. So for example, with Coinbase Pro you could do

BTC-USD – 50%
            LTC-USD – 20%
            ETH-USD – 20%
            BCH-USD – 10%

And you could change those numbers to align with your view of the current market.

Helpful
              Up
              Down
              Not Helpful
              daam37
              Participant

Maybe this approach couldn’t work, because Crypto-ML make trades with 100% of your balance. That’s why I was thinking of using different exchanges for this approach.

Helpful
                Up
                Down
                Not Helpful
                Justin
                Justin
                Participant

This is a good question and we have received this sort of request from multiple people. Both methods (multiple exchanges and/or as a percentage allocation) are interesting.

The team responsible for this sort of work is focused on getting Binance released, but tackling feature this seems like a great next step. I’m shooting to have an updated roadmap out to everyone this week.

Thanks for the insights and recommendations…keep them coming!

Helpful
                    Up
                    Down
                    Not Helpful
                    daam37
                    Participant

Thanks, Justin! Having Binance integrated with the auto trader would be a great advance.

Having the support for multiple exchange per CryptoML account, would be amazing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.