- January 10, 2020 at 1:11 pm #7038
We have released new options for notifications, allowing you to configure and receive notifications in your preferred manner. With this, Crypto-ML now covers email, mobile, web, and app.
The guide: https://crypto-ml.com/notification-options/
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, please let us know here.
- January 11, 2020 at 9:39 am #7052kwParticipant
Doesn’t seem to work for iOS. I tried turning off the pop-up blocker. It would be nice to have SMS notifications.
- January 12, 2020 at 10:10 am #7077
- January 12, 2020 at 7:13 pm #7084kwParticipant
Yes, iOS13.3 and Safari. I never get the prompt asking me to allow notifications.
- January 14, 2020 at 3:01 pm #7119
Unfortunately, this was a misunderstanding by our QA. We registered our service with Apple for Safari notifications, but it is limited to desktop.
iOS does not currently support push notifications at all.
Here are the supported browsers as of now:
We are looking into alternative solutions (native app, progressive web app) for iOS, as well as SMS.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.