This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by admin admin 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    naturelooker
    Participant

In my opinion both of your notification methods, app notifications and e-mails, are inadequate. Just to easy to miss a signal. Please consider adding robocalls as a notification option. When an alert is issued the trader receives a(highly configurable)robocall alerting him to the signal. This is the most practical way of reaching someone.

maiconerd
    Participant

The alert on your phone for a call would be the same as receiving a text message or an app push notification (ring + vibrate).
    If you think they are easy to miss maybe you could assign a specific ringtone + volume profile for Crypto – ML app. I know that’s possible on most Android phones (config -> apps -> notifications) but I’m not sure about iOS though.

By the way that won’t be an issue anymore when they finally deploy their API integration

admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Interesting suggestion. We have not considered phone call yet. I can add it for review.

In general, the response from @maiconerd matches our thoughts as well. Enabling auto trade is really the best solution.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.