- January 24, 2020 at 10:03 am #7337Marc108Participant
PLEASE! Coinbase has literally the most expensive fee set for U.S customers at .5%/.5%. It’s costing me nearly $100 per Bitcoin per trade. A few Bitcoin position costs HUNDREDS of dollars. When you add this up with losing trades and small winners, it eats into the profit margin of the bot significantly.
Binance US: .1%/.1%
I would imagine the Binance US API is nearly identical to the Binance API given that the platform uses the exact same software.
- January 24, 2020 at 3:26 pm #7338Rob DParticipant
If its any solace, when bitcoin moons coinbases fee schedule wont hurt as much (they decrease with usd volume). But agreed more options would be interesting.
- January 25, 2020 at 10:43 am #7342jessica.cryptoModerator
Binance.us is in active development and should be available within the next couple of weeks!
- January 30, 2020 at 12:01 pm #7360martyfParticipant
even kraken would be great.
and then we could get monero !!! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.