Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

i just saw your twitter handle retweet crypto is ponzi scheme and bubble is going to bust soon and we should exit the scam . If that is the company’s belief, should you not be frank with your users?

Justin Justin

Yikes! That definitely should not be posted. That must have been scraped in and slipped through the filters.

Thanks for letting us know and we’ll get that deleted. We definitely don’t believe it’s a ponzi scheme. 🙂

Justin Justin

After a review of tweets, the closest match we found is one that looks for explanation for the recent drop. It explores, ponzi schemes, whales, and other explanations…but these are merely posed as hypotheses.

Regarding the “bubble” portion, our indicators do in fact say we’re headed into a bear phase: https://crypto-ml.com/2019-crypto-bear-market/

If we’re missing the tweet you’re referring to, please let me know!

Participant

hey justin, may be i misunderstood something .. the one which i was referring to was username “york780” whose post you retweeted.

the content is “Bitcoin $BTC echo bubble ponzi popped.

Double top confirmed.
      Transaction unfonfirmed.

We had some great times with the ponzi. Now its time to exit scam on Bakkt.”

may be i did not understood the whole thing.. in that case my apologies

Participant

Is the twitter account a bot? I find some of the things it tweets about to be a little odd.

Justin Justin

Hi @kw, some of the sourcing and retweeting is, in fact, done by bot…a machine learning assisted bot, in fact. But, it’s definitely not perfect. It’s good to get the assistance at this stage, but ultimately, we’ll streamline and phase out of that.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.