Home Community Crypto-ML Roadmap, Feature, and Suggestions Suggestions: Shorting and BTC pairs

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi, I would like to see auto-shorting (sell with x2 leverage) and some BTC trading pairs (i.e. ETH/BTC) implemented. I think that a dominance index would be useful, too.
      Thank you for your amazing service.

Justin Justin

Yeah, this is great. I’m really interested in doing some leveraged pairs too.

Dominance index would be pretty straightforward–something I believe you raised before. We do have it in the backlog for development. We have definitely seen a swing here, so we’ll revisit the priority on that one. That naturally leads to the crypto/crypto pairs–there are some distinct advantages there. I’ll get that into the discussions too.

All great suggestions! Thanks for the note and keep ’em coming.

Community Advocate
      Participant

I don’t do leverage, but I 2nd the dominance index and BTC pairs idea. Also worth considering would be be some way for user to define their goal, as either increasing USD or increasing BTC.

For me personally I just want to increase BTC as I believe it will go up against USD in the long-term.

Participant

kw brings up a good point, particularly if you subscribe to the stock to flow hypothesis, it might be more advantageous in certain eras to maximize bitcoin accumulation with an eye towards the impending halving event.

admin admin
        Keymaster

Yes, in fact, this is the root of the issue in the other thread going at this moment.The models do optimization only to USD value of the account.

But the same principles could be used to optimize to BTC value. The trades would be different. Conceivably, we have a USD optimizing model and a BTC optimizing model. Everyone could select between these based on preference.

As for dominance index, may I request what would be ideal to see? Would it be an index such as you can find on other sites, weighing market cap? Or would it be a prediction of how dominance index will change?

Participant

It would be great a dominance index suggesting the market trend prediction.
      If the trend in bullish for BTC, it is good to stay in BTC and trade it against FIAT.
      If the trend is bearish for BTC, it is good to switch to ALTS and trade them against BTC.

Justin Justin

Awesome, great way to capture it @Bug001. I agree and have it logged in accordingly. Thanks!

Community Advocate
      Participant

I would add, if both market index and dominance index are bearish, think about staying in FIAT.

Justin Justin

Got it–makes sense. I’ve added that to our notes as well.

Community Advocate
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.