- November 7, 2019 at 4:48 pm #6265
- November 7, 2019 at 9:35 pm #6269adminKeymaster
Hello @bankroll, sorry for the issue. The support form does work. We have just confirmed this. And we are actively receiving other support tickets.
However, we have not received yours so it seems something may be at issue. Potentially this is a browser or setup-specific item.
Will you please email your support inquiry directly to support at crypto-ml.com?
- November 7, 2019 at 9:40 pm #6271bankrollParticipant
Thank you for responding. I just tried sending a message of “test” from [email protected]. Clicking “submit” after disabling any browser extensions I can think of that may be interfering again did nothing on my screen. I will use the email address provided for future contact, but I posted my question to the community instead and got a response. Thank you.
- November 8, 2019 at 4:06 pm #6274
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.