Home Community Trade Signal Discussion Trade History Typo

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Think you goofed entering in trade history for BTC-beta. You entered the buy signal on 1/10 twice (8097). Second one should be on 1/11 BUY at 8188 which just closed 1/19 SELL at 8637. Not a bad pickup to get back on course, too bad we got slammed down by a big player. Guess they didn’t like 9100 that much 🙁 I doubt an algo will ever predict that kind of event!

admin admin
      Keymaster

Thank you, this is a good catch. It is now corrected.

The trade history could be automated, however, we review each trade as a group and enter by hand. This is intentional and a process designed to hold the system accountable. Unfortunately though, it can cause such a human typo.

PS- The standard BTC model called a sell before this event. It seemed something dramatic would happen either way and each model took a different position. Thanks to you once again.

Participant

I wouldnt be surprised if the standard BTC sold because we were bumping up against the 200dma without any significant breakthrough for a while (and with the luxury of looking back it made the right choice). BTC-beta didnt exactly blow it either though, taking the whole swing into consideration getting 5.5% isnt bad for a weeks work. It popped off another negative anomaly too, so if we continue down into the low 8’s/7’s I would certainly enjoy that buying opportunity.

Justin Justin

Yep! I totally agree with your assessment. Seems like we’re at a very pivotal point here around the 200 day. We’re also seeing the Market Index right on edge.

Community Advocate
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.