Notification Options for Web and Mobile
Crypto-ML provides several trade-alert notification options. Whether web, mobile, or email–we have you covered. This guide will show you how.
Email Notification Options
By default, all customers receive the “Daily 7PM EST” updates by email.
Email is highly reliable. As such, we recommend having trade alert emails turned on.
Desktop Browser Push Notifications
Crypto-ML can send notifications via “toast” or browser pops. This is simple to configure and is supported by all modern browsers.
Most browsers support web notifications. Below is a list of confirmed supported browsers:
- Google Chrome (and most Chromium variants)
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
How to enable web notifications
To turn these notifications on, simply:
- Click “Allow” when prompted
- Or, click on the padlock in the address bar to access site settings, and enable notifications there
All customers can sign up for these notifications, but you will need the proper account type to see trade details.
Common issues with web notifications
The following issues may prevent you from allowing notifications:
1. You are browsing in incognito mode. Incognito mode does not allow for notifications.
2. You have a conflicting adblocker. Certain adblockers also limit privacy settings and prevent you from setting up notifications. Consider going “shields down” for Crypto-ML.com or adjusting notification settings in your adblocker.
3. You have notifications entirely disabled in your browser settings. You may need to change this from “block all” to “ask before sending.”
Browser-specific notification tips can be found here:
- Google Chrome Notification Settings
- Mozilla Firefox Push Notifications
- Apple Safari Push Notification Settings
- How to Manage Microsoft Edge Notifications
Mobile Push Notifications (Android and iOS)
Mobile notifications work exactly like desktop push notifications. Simply go to Crypto-ML.com on your mobile browser.
- You should be prompted to “Allow” notifications
- Or you can click on the padlock icon to enable notifications
From there, the experience is nearly identical.
The troubleshooting steps are the same as for desktop push notifications.
Android App Notifications
For Trader and Auto Trader customers, the Android app provides the most detailed notifications.
Since there is not currently an iOS app, we recommend iPhone users instead use mobile browser notifications.
Questions, Issues, and Requests
As always, we want your feedback to help us improve. And if you’re stuck, we’re happy to help you troubleshoot. Here are some ways you can reach out: