THE RISK OF LOSS IN TRADING VIRTUAL CURRENCY OR CRYPTOCURRENCY CAN BE SUBSTANTIAL. YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION.
CRYPTO-ML LLC provides Services that assist you in determining whether to buy or sell certain cryptocurrencies namely Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC). Optionally, the User may subscribe to services that directly make trades on behalf of the User. Engaging in such activities is a personal matter and the behaviors associated therewith should be adapted to each person’s individual situation. No general advice, information or tool can fit every circumstance. Moreover, the information contained on the Site and Services is not financial or commodity trading advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Market makers, rather than exchanges, provide all prices contained within the Site and Services, therefore prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, i.e. prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. If you need information or advice for your specific situation, or if you do not understand our tools, you should not use the Site or its Services.
- License to Use. CRYPTO-ML LLC grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our Site and its Services for your own personal use. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, alter, enhance or in any way exploit the Site in any manner without the express written consent of CRYPTO-ML LLC. You may not access, download, use or export the Site in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. In addition, you may not engage in Site data scraping of any kind without prior permission from CRYPTO-ML LLC.
- Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by CRYPTO-ML LLC, a Wyoming Limited Liability Company. All right, title and interest in and to information, documents, logos, graphics, images and materials provided on this Site are owned by CRYPTO-ML LLC and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on our Site or shall be considered to grant or confer any license of any of our intellectual property rights. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by CRYPTO-ML LLC.
- Investment Advice. CRYPTO-ML LLC is not a commodity or financial investment advisor and is exempt from registration under the Commodity Futures Trading Act (CFTA). Any information provided in connection with the Site and/or Services herein does not constitute commodity trading advice, nor do the Site or Services provide or engage in any of the following:
- Obtain access or direct client accounts or funds in any form; or
- Provide information or trading advice based on, or tailored to, the commodity interest or cash market positions or other circumstances and/or other characteristics of particular clients.
- Provide information or trading advice regarding Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin (LTC) and or any other cryptocurrency that is based upon future market conditions as it relates to the CFTA.
- General Disclosures. This Site and the Services contain investment strategies, marketing methods, and other business advice that, regardless of previous results and experience, may not produce the same results (or any results) for you.
Crypto-ML makes absolutely no guarantee, expressed or implied, that by following the advice or content available from this Site or Services that you will make any money or improve current profits, as there are several factors and variables that come into play regarding any given business.
Results will primarily depend on the nature of the product or business model, the conditions of the marketplace, the experience of the individual, and situations and elements that are beyond your control.
As with any business endeavor, you assume all risk related to investment and money based on your own discretion and at your own potential expense. Further, by using this Site or Services, you agree that you understand the following risks specific to virtual currency or cryptocurrency trading:
Price Volatility. The price of a virtual currency is based on the perceived value of the virtual currency and subject to changes in sentiment, which make these products highly volatile. Certain virtual currencies have experienced daily price volatility of more than 20%. You agree that you understand the risks associated with the extreme price volatility of virtual currencies and the possibility of rapid and substantial price movements, which could result in significant losses.
Valuation and Liquidity. Virtual currencies can be traded through privately negotiated transactions and through numerous virtual currency exchanges and intermediaries around the world. The lack of a centralized pricing source poses a variety of valuation challenges. In addition, the dispersed liquidity may pose challenges for market participants trying to exit a position, particularly during periods of stress.
Cybersecurity. The cybersecurity risks of virtual currencies and related “wallets” or spot exchanges include hacking vulnerabilities and a risk that publicly distributed ledgers may not be immutable. A cybersecurity event could result in a substantial, immediate and irreversible loss for market participants that trade virtual currencies. Even a minor cybersecurity event in a virtual currency is likely to result in downward price pressure on that product and potentially other virtual currencies.
Opaque Spot Market. Virtual currency balances are generally maintained as an address on the blockchain and are accessed through private keys, which may be held by a market participant or a custodian. Although virtual currency transactions are typically publicly available on a blockchain or distributed ledger, the public address does not identify the controller, owner or holder of the private key. Unlike bank and brokerage accounts, virtual currency exchanges and custodians that hold virtual currencies do not always identify the owner. The opaque underlying or spot market poses asset verification challenges for market participants, regulators and auditors and gives rise to an increased risk of manipulation and fraud, including the potential for Ponzi schemes, bucket shops and pump and dump schemes.
Virtual Currency Exchanges, Intermediaries and Custodians. Virtual currency exchanges, as well as other intermediaries, custodians and vendors used to facilitate virtual currency transactions, are relatively new and largely unregulated in both the United States and many foreign jurisdictions. Virtual currency exchanges generally purchase virtual currencies for their own account on the public ledger and allocate positions to customers through internal bookkeeping entries while maintaining exclusive control of the private keys. Under this structure, virtual currency exchanges collect large amounts of customer funds for the purpose of buying and holding virtual currencies on behalf of their customers. The opaque underlying spot market and lack of regulatory oversight creates a risk that a virtual currency exchange may not hold sufficient virtual currencies and funds to satisfy its obligations and that such deficiency may not be easily identified or discovered. In addition, many virtual currency exchanges have experienced significant outages, downtime and transaction processing delays and may have a higher level of operational risk than regulated futures or securities exchanges.
Regulatory Landscape. Virtual currencies currently face an uncertain regulatory landscape in the United States and many foreign jurisdictions. In the United States, virtual currencies are not subject to federal regulatory oversight but may be regulated by one or more state regulatory bodies. The lack of clear oversight, regulations or directives may impact the price of virtual currencies and their acceptance by users, merchants and service providers.
Technology. The relatively new and rapidly evolving technology underlying virtual currencies introduces unique risks. For example, a unique private key is required to access, use or transfer a virtual currency on a blockchain or distributed ledger. The loss, theft or destruction of a private key may result in an irreversible loss. The ability to participate in forks could also have implications for investors. For example, a market participant holding a virtual currency position through a virtual currency exchange may be adversely impacted if the exchange does not allow its customers to participate in a fork that creates a new product.
Transaction Fees. Many virtual currencies allow market participants to offer miners (i.e., parties that process transactions and record them on a blockchain or distributed ledger) a fee. While not mandatory, a fee is generally necessary to ensure that a transaction is promptly recorded on a blockchain or distributed ledger. The amounts of these fees are subject to market forces and it is possible that the fees could increase substantially during a period of stress. In addition, virtual currency exchanges, wallet providers and other custodians may charge high fees relative to custodians in many other financial markets. Large fluctuations in fees could ultimately impact market values and lead to significant losses.
- Risk Disclaimer. Crypto-ML LLC shall not be liable for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals. If you engage in the use of the Services, you are considered to be fully informed regarding the risks and a cost associated with investing as Cryptocurrency trading presents considerable risk, and is not suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade any instrument, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. DO NOT EVER INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.
- Earnings Disclaimer. This Site and its Services contain strategies, marketing methods, and other business advice that, regardless of previous results and experience, may not produce the same results for you.
CRYPTO-ML LLC makes absolutely no guarantee, expressed or implied, that by following the information, advice or content available from the Site or Services that you will make money or generate profits as there are many factors and variables involved with cryptocurrency investing.
Results will primarily depend on the nature of the product or business model, the conditions of the marketplace, the experience of the individual as well as situations and other elements that are beyond your control.
As with any business endeavor, you assume all risk related to investment and money based on your own discretion and at your own potential expense and loss. In summary, you understand that we make absolutely no guarantees regarding income as a result of applying this information and you are solely responsible for the results of any action taken on your part as a result of any of CRYPTO-ML LLC’s Services. You agree that our content is to be considered “for entertainment purposes only.” Always seek the advice of a professional when making financial, tax or legal decisions.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION. Please read this carefully. It affects your rights. Summary:
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer's satisfaction by writing CRYPTO-ML LLC at 950 37th Ave. Court, Greeley, Colorado 80634. In the unlikely event that CRYPTO-ML LLC is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction (or if CRYPTO-ML LLC has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration rather than in a court of general jurisdiction. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than a court does, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. While in some instances, upfront costs to file an arbitration claim may exceed similar costs to bring a case in court, for any non-frivolous claim that does not exceed $75,000, the Customer and CRYPTO-ML LLC will split the costs of the arbitration. You agree that, by entering into these Terms, you and CRYPTO-ML LLC are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action.
- NO WARRANTY. THE SITE, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CRYPTO-ML LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.CRYPTO-ML LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, SERVICES, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, SERVICES, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.OBTAINING ANY INFORMATION THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. CRYPTO-ML LLC SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OR DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE.
- Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing CRYPTO-ML.COM you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provided or transmitted using your CRYPTO-ML.COM user account.
- Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or Services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- The Site may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- The following organizations may link to our Site without prior written approval:
The Site will approve link requests from these organizations if it determines that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Crypto-ML LLC; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or Services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of CRYPTO-ML’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
- Iframes. Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Site.
- Content Liability. The Site shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
- Reservation of Rights. The Site reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Site upon such request. The Site also reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
- Removal of links from our website. If you find any link on our Site or any linked Site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. The Site will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
- User Comments.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Crypto-ML LLC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Crypto-ML LLC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Crypto-ML LLC shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Crypto-ML LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Crypto-ML LLC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- Trademarks and Copyrights. All images and text, all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of CRYPTO-ML LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©, CRYPTO-ML LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Inquiries. BY USING CRYPTO-ML LLC'S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE CRYPTO-ML.COM SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR EMAIL OR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CRYPTO-ML LLC VIA THE CRYPTO-ML.COM SITE CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO CRYPTO-ML LLC, AND THAT CRYPTO-ML LLC MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE EMAIL OR NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
- Use of Testimonials and Media Endorsements. If at any time, CRYPTO-ML LLC receives any comments or feedback from a User, you expressly grant CRYPTO-ML LLC the right to republish, redistribute and otherwise make available for its commercial use, those comments or feedback made available to CRYPTO-ML LLC.
- Account Registration/Subscription. In order to utilize the Site’s Services, the User must register for an account. Upon registration, the user is required to provide general personal information along with a proper method of payment for the subscription fee for the specific Services that User subscribes to. After an account has been created, the User will have access to the Site information and Services.
Once payment is processed, the User will receive a separate email receipt along with confirmation information detailing the registration. The User will then have immediate access to the Site and the Services it provides, including any buy/sell triggers posted to the Site daily with email notifications and alerts being sent daily at 7:00 p.m. MST (1:00 a.m. UTC).
- Account Cancellation and Refund Policy. You are free to cancel your subscription at any time by accessing your account dashboard. Paid memberships come with a free 30-day trial period. If you are dissatisfied with the service after the trial period, Crypto-ML will gladly honor a 30-day refund period. Simply request the refund at https://crypto-ml.com/contact-support.
These Terms have been updated as of June 1, 2019.