Updated Nov 24, 2020.
Actual Crypto-ML trade alert history is provided below.
This information is provided publicly to maintain transparency. Trade history tables are updated approximately every 10 days.
Past performance is not an indication of future performance. Performance numbers do not include fees and/or taxes associated with trading. Individual results will vary. Invest responsibly. Important terms apply to the use of Crypto-ML. Please read full terms before proceeding.
The tables follow performance standards, with the following key fields:
- Account Value: shows the growth of a hypothetical $1,000 investment at the start of the table.
- Buy-and-Hold Return: shows the return-on-investment for a benchmark buy-and-hold strategy during the same period.
- Model: shows the version of the machine learning model live at the time.
- Model 2.0 was a major upgrade designed to perform better in a wider set of market conditions.
- Model 3.0 was a major upgrade adding intelligent stop losses.
- Model 4.0 is an entirely new machine learning engine.
- Model 5.0 upgrades the ML engine of the 4.0 to Deep Neural Networks.
- Model 6.0 enhances the speed, precision, and capacity of the ML pipeline.
Trade History Summary
This table compares Crypto-ML performance against benchmarks, starting from the first public Crypto-ML trade alert issuance through the close of the last.
|USD-BTC||1 BTC||1.14 BTC|
|S&P 500 Index||+28%|
Mobile Users: Please view the data below in landscape view.
Trade History Details
Please allow a moment for the table to load.