Crypto-ML offers three types of trade alerts and a market index, all based on machine learning models. This page describes the differences and how to best use them.
Guide to turn on web, mobile, and app notifications.
The machine-learning based Crypto-ML Market Index provides a quantitative descriptor of the overall market condition, defining whether crypto is currently in a BULL or BEAR market.
Traders should be able to take both long and short trades in order to maximize success and trade probability.
Learn more about the Crypto-ML Market Index.
- During bull markets, the probability of successful long trades increases.
- During short markets, the probability of successful short trades increases.
- The further from 0 the Market Index is, the strong the particular market.
Auto-ML is a machine learning model optimized for long trades. It runs continuously throughout the day and may issue a trade alert at any time.
Read more about Auto-ML Notifications.
- BUY: Open a new long position.
- SELL: Close an existing long position.
Supported coins: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Short selling is also supported by its own machine learning model optimized to make money by shorting the market. Bitcoin is supported. Like Auto-ML, the Short-ML notifications run throughout the day and may issue a trade alert at any time.
- OPEN SHORT: Open a new short sell position.
- CLOSE SHORT: Close an existing short sell position.
Supported coins: Bitcoin.